It's that time of year again! The Arkansas Alumni Association is now taking registrations for the 2012 Hog Wild Tailgates!
Although the name has changed (formerly known as Pre-Game Rallies), the fun, music, food and excitement remains! Get ready to cheer on the Hogs and enjoy entertainment, beverages and food from Catering Unlimited
and Shake's Frozen Custard
. (Menu is subject to change).
Tailgates begin two and one-half hours before kickoff and conclude 30 minutes prior to kickoff. Check www.arkansasrazorbacks.com
to confirm game times.
2012 Hog Wild Tailgates schedule:
- September 1 - Arkansas vs. Jacksonville State
- Menu: Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
- September 15 - Arkansas vs. Alabama
- Menu: Pulled Pork and Smoked Chicken
- September 22 - Arkansas vs. Rutgers
- Menu: Taste of Northwest Arkansas (various caterers include Abuelo's Mexican Cantina, Penguin Ed's BBQ, Catering Unlimited, and The Event Group)
- October 13 - Arkansas vs. Kentucky
- November 3 - Arkansas vs. Tulsa (Homecoming and Membership Appreciation Day)
- Menu: Chicken Tenders and Fried Catfish
- November 23 - Arkansas vs. LSU
- Menu: Baked Potatoes and Chili
Membership Appreciation Day is November 3, 2012 . During the Nov. 3 Membership Appreciation Tailgate, the Alumni Association will feature a Hog Wild Kids Zone! This is a new feature just for the younger members of the University of Arkansas family. Children will enjoy games, face painting, balloons, a bouncy house and many more activities.
Hog Wild Tailgates are a benefit of membership in the Arkansas Alumni Association. Registered guests only are allowed in the facility during the tailgate.
The Arkansas Alumni Association Hog Wild Tailgates are proudly sponsored by:
This tailgate will be hosted by the Young Alumni Board.
- Harps Food
- Sign Planet
- Litehouse Dips and Dressings
- McBride Distributing
- Wealthpath, LLC.
- Hiland Dairy
- Shakes Frozen Custard
- Execute the Sound
- First Security
Sponsoring the November 23rd
Arkansas vs. LSU game