Each year the Arkansas Alumni Association plans travel to select football games, basketball tournaments, bowl games and baseball tournaments for its members and guests. SEC-related football games and basketball tournaments are reserved exclusively for members of the Alumni Association. Priority reservations and pre-registration (when available) are given exclusively to members of the Arkansas Alumni Association on all Razorback Road Trips.
We highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
The Arkansas Alumni Association will offer official travel packages to any post season Razorback appearance. Information will be sent exclusively by e-mail, and will be posted on this site. If you would like to join our e-mail list or update your e-mail address, please contact us at email@example.com.
2013 Road Trips
Arkansas vs. Rutgers Football Game
September 21, 2013 - Piscataway, NJ
Pre-Game Hog WIld Tailgate, Saturday, September 21st
Rutgers Visitor Center
Three hours prior to game
$35 (adults) and $20 (children 17 and under)
includes beer, wine and great buffett
100 Sutphen Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Click here for more information.
Parking Information: Map
• The “P”s in the circles are the different parking areas.
• The stadium is in between the red P and the brown P
• The Visitor Center is to the right of the yellow P (The building is indicated with the letters VC)
• You should direct your guests to park in Game Day Parking at the RAC Lot – indicated with an orange P. There is a $20 per car charge. From there they will take a bus over to the stadium area. The will be dropped off by the black bus icon (to the left of the yellow P on the map) Please direct your guests to walk from there over to the Visitor Center (to the right of the yellow P – indicated with ethe red letters VC)
• After your tailgate, your guests will walk to the stadium for the game
• Please make sure your guests know they will not be able to drive into the area where the Visitor Center is. All those lots are by permit only and if they do try to drive in that area they will end up in a lot of traffic
• Please also make sure your guests know of our stadium’s bag policy. They should leave their belongings in their cars. http://www.scarletknights.com/tickets/bagpolicy.asp
Maui Invitational Basketball Tournament
November 25-27, 2013 - Maui, Hawaii
Click here for more information