How to Apply
Students must complete all 4 steps in the APPLICATION PROCESS
and submit a complete packet by the priority or final postmark deadline. Students submitting complete applications by the December 1 priority postmark deadline will receive full consideration for scholarships. Students submitting applications after the December 1 priority postmark deadline and by the final February 1 postmark deadline will only be considered for scholarships if funds are available.
To begin STEP 1 of the application process CLICK HERE.
High school seniors must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for Arkansas Alumni Association Freshman Scholarships:
- Cumulative high school grade point average of 3.60
- Composite ACT score of 24 or SAT score of 1090 (Critical Reading + Math); superscores are accepted; scores from standardized tests taken after December 2012 cannot be accepted
- Successful admission to the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville for the 2013-14 academic year
Qualified students who submit a complete application will be considered for the following Alumni Scholarships.
Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship (2 awarded)
Finalists’ Scholarships (minimum of 100 awarded, comprised of the following scholarships)
License Plate or “Roads” Scholarship
- A $6,500/year renewable scholarship awarded to the top two finalists in the Association’s scholarship review
Razorback Generations Scholarship
- A $2,500/year renewable scholarship funded by the sale of Razorback Collegiate License Plates
- Awarded to Arkansas finalists in the scholarship review
Alumni Board of Directors Scholarship
- A $2,500/year renewable scholarship awarded to Arkansas finalists in the scholarship review
- Recipients must be UA legacies with a family connection to the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
Arkansas Alumni Chapter Scholarships (number awarded varies)
- A $2,500/year renewable scholarship awarded to non-resident finalists in the scholarship review
- Varying amounts competitively awarded to AAA scholarship applicants residing within chapter areas with scholarship programs
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students receiving UA Scholarships equivalent to $8,000 per year or more (excluding non-resident tuition scholarships for out-of-state students) will not be considered for Arkansas Alumni Association Scholarships.
Application Postmark Deadlines
Priority Deadline: December 1, 2012
Full consideration for Alumni Scholarships will be given to students who meet the priority deadline
Final Deadline: February 1, 2013
Applications postmarked after the priority deadline and by the final deadline will only be considered if funds are available