Austin Chapter: 2012 Komen Race for the Cure
|Event Description - Austin Chapter: 2012 Komen Race for the Cure|
When: Sunday, November 4th, 2012
Race Day Schedule (All times AM; subject to change):
- 6:00: Registration tent opens
- 6:30: Survivor tent opens. Survivor breakfast starts.
- 7:30: Timed runners, wheelchair and hand-cycle participants start
- 7:45: Opening ceremonies
- 8:00: Arkansas Alumni meet in front of Blanton Museum
- 8:00-10:00: Untimed participants can begin at any time during this two hour period
- 10:01: START LINE CLOSES TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
- 10:01: Registration closes
Where: We will meet in front of the Blanton Museum at 8:00am.
Attire: Please wear your Razorback gear – the more the better!
Cost: Cost per individual walker is $30.
Registration: Registration will be available on the date of the event. However, online registration online is highly recommended due to the number of participants.
Online Registration: http://tinyurl.com/2012KomenAustin
|Date & Location|
Date: 11/4/2012Location: Blanton Museum, Austin
Time: 8:00 AM